Become a Member of the Association of the Miraculous Medal
Anyone, Catholic or non-Catholic, may become a member of the Association of the Miraculous Medal and share in all its privileges and benefits.
As a member we encourage you to:
Once you become a member you have the option to receive:
- Wear or carry the Miraculous Medal daily
- Join us in praying for all Association members
- Support us through your prayers and/or contributions
- Share our name and literature with friends and family
- Consider becoming a Promoter for the Association
Spiritual Benefits of a Member:
- Our quarterly Bulletin
- Prayer requests to remember your special intentions
- Novena remembrances
- Postal and/or email appeal letters (request below)
- Remembrance in three novenas of Masses each month
- Remembrance in 30 additional Masses each month
- Remembrance in the prayers, Masses, and good works of the Vincentian community
- An annual appreciation novena of Masses
- Opportunities to join in prayer with other members, especially on special feasts
- Remembrances at other novenas and feasts
- Other prayers and services at our center of prayer, the National Shrine of the Miraculous Medal, such as Votive Lights, petitions, and pilgrimages
If you currently receive our postal mailings and/or email notifications, you are considered a member of our Lady's Association.
Click here to become of Member of the Association and receive your free Miraculous Medal.